Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break, Day 11 - Home!

We were woken up at 6am by the other guests being insanely loud (they were from South Africa...weird!)  This morning I woke up feeling terrible; stuffed up nose, sore throat, headache, and tired.  The breakfast was minimal with strange corn flakes and toast made by the B&B owner's friend or something?  We yet again walked in the rain to the train station.  We were in another Harry Potter train which I half read/slept through the entire time.  We made it to Pisa at the perfect time since a transfer train was supposed to be departing for Florence but it ws delayed 5 minutes making it a perfect ride for us!  We made it onto the regional Florence train so it only took an hour before we were home safe and sound!

The trip was the perfect mix of relaxation and excitement!  I wish things had gone more smoothly but I still enjoyed myself and wouldn't have changed anything since it all worked out in the end!  In the future, I still would like to travel to Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, and Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment