Saturday, January 22, 2011

15 Hours Predeparture!

I first of all want to say thank you to everyone who came out to my Bon Voyage party last night!  It was great to see everyone, I had so much fun, and am definately going to miss each and every one of you during my travels!

In preparation for my travels, I began the day with a smoothing medi/pedi then packed and relaxed all day.  For dinner the family went to Tiff's and I enjoyed my last steak for probably the next four months (pasta and pizza will make great replacements!)  Then I came home and enjoyed a nice relaxing movie with Nicole, that is if you consider Inception a relaxing movie.  I'm not sure I'm going to get much sleep after watching it!

I have some time before departure tomorrow since we don't have to leave for the airport until 3:00.  My flight takes off from Newark at 6:50pm then lands in Amsterdam at 8:20am.  I then have an hour and 10 minute layover until my flight to Rome which lands at 11:45am.  Hopefully I get some sleep on the red eye or else this is going to be longest 48 hours of my life!

buonanotte!

1 comment: